Secretary to Area Manager NSW/ACT
(Permanent full-time position)
Singapore Airlines, one of the world’s most respected travel brands, has an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join the Sydney team.
• Provide administrative and general secretarial assistance
• Supervision of all HR, Financial and Administrative matters and related documentation
Applicants for the position should have the following:
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Sound proficiency in all Office PC applications
• Strong analytical skills with budgetary experience
• Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Strong service ethic & excellent time management skills
• Good organisational skills & able to multi-task to meet deadlines
• Sound aviation/travel industry knowledge
The position has a base salary starting at A$57,786, and forms part of an overall package that includes superannuation contributions, concessional travel and subsidised medical benefits.
Candidates must have Australian citizenship or permanent residency (PR) status.
Please submit your written application (cover letter and resume) addressed to Mr. Greg McJarrow, Area Manager NSW & ACT via email to Stefania_Lasek@singaporeair.com.sg by 5:00pm on Friday, 28th June 2019.
Only suitable candidates will be accorded an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.