An exciting opportunity exists to join the Holidays of Australia team for an experienced Travel Specialist. Responsible for the sale of holiday products and administration across our Holidays of Australia and NT Now brands you will have a passion for travel and a passion for communicating and assisting clients and exceeding expectations.
• Aid clients with reservations, transfers, changes, and cancellations.
• Book and quote domestic packages for air travel, cruise, rail tickets, hotel and car rentals.
• Secure new client sales and retention through customer service provided.
• Provide extensive destination information on key domestic products, regions, experiences, events and relevant information.
• Updating reservation and CRM systems.
• Achieve personal and team sales targets.
• Participate and or attend any relevant training including after hours supplier updates and events and internal training.
• Minimum of 3 years travel industry experience in a sales based role
• High organisation, efficiency and time management skills.
• High self-motivation and reliability
• Proven record of achieving sales goals and objectives.
• Knowledge of computer reservation programs (GDS), such as SABRE, Galileo or similar.
• Knowledge of Tramada preferred but not essential.
• A proven commitment to on-going training, education and professional development
Your professional manner and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with the utmost integrity.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com or call Sarah
on 08 8311 1196 for a confidential discussion.