Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) senior executives were special guests at a Travel Daily Event entitled The Great Cruise Comeback which took place on Fri 08 April 2022.
Richard Taylor and Bruce Piper met VP International Business Eamonn Ferrin, VP & Managing Director APAC Ben Angell and Director of Sales AU/NZ Damian Borg, to discuss exactly what cruising looks like today, what’s in the pipeline for the global cruise innovator as well how to maximise your selling potential now that local cruising is back on the agenda.
• What cruising looks like now
• The global Great Cruise Comeback and what we can learn locally
• What your clients can expect from new health and safety protocols
• Why NCL decided to launch a brand-new class of ships during a pandemic
• Counting down to the long-awaited local summer season, including the first NCL ship to sail down under in almost three years
• How agents can capitalise on post-Covid cruising and domestic cruise announcements
• Upselling Opportunities and Trade Tools
If you have questions following this session, please contact us.
This is a Travel Daily Event, in association with the Travel Community Hub.
View the recording below.